The Zebra DS8100 Series barcode scanner is a high-end, 1-2D barcode scanner with unique features for retail, healthcare, warehousing, and courier industries.
1. The advantages of barcode scanner line
- Unprecedented outstanding features.
- Remote scan, multi-type scan.
- High productivity.
- Can be controlled from a smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Free management and development.
1.1. Unprecedented outstanding features:
- Zebra DS8100 Series integrates an 800MHz processor, 1 Megapixels high resolution sensor and Zebra’s exclusive PRZM Intelligent Imaging technology in one device.
- These features; plus advanced algorithms; help DS8100 to read most barcode problems such as small density, poor print quality, wrinkled, blurred, distorted, dirty …
1.2. Remote scan, multi-type scan:
- The Zebra DS8100 Series can scan up to 24 in./61 cm, allowing sellers to scan products right from the cart without having to leave the counter.
- The DS8100 also supports bar code types for the future: Digimarc digital watermark – which allows printing of repeatable bar codes around all product surfaces; help sellers not need to waste time searching and locating barcodes to scan anymore.
1.3. High productivity:
- Multi-code Data Formatting (MDF) scans multiple barcodes and transmits data exactly as required by the system.
1.4. Controlled from a smartphone, tablet or computer:
- Control the sound of “beep”, vibrate or LED to alert the user; displays scanned barcodes.
- Retrieve model and serial number; Access better source status from smartphones, tablets and computers using Android, iOS and Windows operating systems.
1.5. Free application development and advanced management toolset:
- The DS2200 series scanner can be managed remotely through the Scanner Management Service (SMS) application.
- Need an on-demand scanning app? The Scanner Software Development Kits (SDKs) will cover everything you need: from documentation, drivers, testing tools to source code libraries for Windows, Android, iOS and Linux.
2. Zebra DS8100 Series Basic Specifications:
|Classify||Wired or wireless, portable|
|Clor||Nova White, Black Gray|
|Operating ambient temperature||32° to 122° F/0° to 50° C|
|Image format||Exported in Bitmap, JPEG or TIFF formats|
|Photo quality||109 PPI on A4 size.|
|Minimum resolution range||Code 39 – 3.0 mil; Code 128 – 3.0 mil; Data Matrix – 6.0 mil; QR Code – 6.0 mil; PDF – 5.0 mil|
Code 39, Code 128, Code 93, Codabar/NW7, Code 11, MSI Plessey, UPC/EAN, I 2 of 5, Korean 3 of 5, GS1 DataBar, Base 32 (Italian Pharma)
PDF417, Micro PDF417, Composite Codes, TLC-39, Aztec, DataMatrix, MaxiCode, QR Code, Micro QR, Chinese Sensible (Han Xin), Postal Codes, SecurPharm, DotCode, Dotted.
Công nghệ Digital watermark.
|Connect Port:||USB Certified, RS232, Keyboard Wedge, TGCS (IBM) 46XX over RS485|